Practitioners who can meet the following four criteria can obtain a listing and an endorsement from the NHTS
- Satisfy NHTS that you hold a certification in a Natural Health specialisation statutory or non-statutory.
Complete the core courses specified by NHTS. They are...
- The NHTS Context of Natural Health Practice
- Consulting and Interpersonal Skills
- Bookkeeping - taxes & finances
- Client Record Keeping and Practice Management
- Presentation of Research Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Ethics and Values
- Business and Entrepreneurial Skills
- Principles of Nutrition
- Self-care for the NHTS Practitioner
- State your availability to clients on the NHTS website, full time or part time (half days, evenings or weekends).
- Uphold the NHTS Approach, which is: ‘NHTS Practitioners undertake to facilitate their process of aligning a living being with it's "natural intelligence" on a physical, emotional, mental and/or etheric level. Both ancient and modern techniques are used in these processes.’